Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

At least the debate is a little more balanced.
    Now barryw DC has never been UP in my estimations, but thats because hes mno diffrent to any other leader put forward by the party he will say owt just to gain power.

The only one I have a little time for now is IDS one of the poorest tory leaders, but he actually at times makes sense now!!

Sadly I had a lot of time for Hague, but he wsas a leader at the wrong time, and like HOWARD says made so many gaffs as leader he was never going to last.
    But as a speaker he does inspire, and has done well to come back from the brink of disaster.

So barryw, its not about not liking tory leaders, as some have inspired after they have been leaders.

I cannot see a question time debate doing much as Marek/Howard says all it will do is see cheap political point scoring, and the general public will be even more switched off politics.
    There has to be a better way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

end link