Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I thought it was very funny and he made a good point about the danger of twitter for politicians as well.

I have frequently used the word **** as a substitute for twit and only a few years ago did I meet someone who thought it a 'true' swear word! Apparently that word is viewed diffferently in different parts of the country, its not a 'universal' swear word like some I could mention.

As for the 'pissed off' bit, well he was simply being honest, a really expressive word that conveyed exactly what he meant to say.

Keith - DC has never been 'up' in your estimations.....

I must also suggest that I suspect there was nothing calculated in this at all, DC was probably relaxed and in holiday mode. If there was any calculation at all I expect it would be that the public should be seeing their politicans as real people, as they really are, using normal words and expressions. Anyone 'offended' would either be some stuffed shirt or politically motivated, or they should get a life!

end link