Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Very happy to report that Briony is heaps better now Interesting posts above with regard to swine flu or not swine flu. Well I didn't know how to identify it either until BB got it, then believe me I knew. I have never seen her so sick before. Started with horrendous headache and sore throat, then sweating ,very high temperature, gastroenteritis and practically unable to move. I would describe it as very bad flu symptoms multiplied by 10 or even more.

Must say I was worried when Saskia started to feel unwell on thursday/ friday, with bad headache, sore throat and a temperature, she couldn't go out on friday night to celebrate end of school and thats saying something! She stayed in bed all day saturday not feeling well at all but is now feeling a good bit better so thats good news Looks like things are almost back to normal now whatever normal is!

end link