Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ive had very miserable news that my one and only daughter Briony has Swine Flu. Many of you know her well from the various parties and so on but its very disappointing news. You see these statistics on TV but somehow you dont think its real and you dont think its going to strike your immediates. Because of the alarmist TV coverage she has asked if she is going to die...she did feel very bad. ColetteB of course wont let that happen. So am keeping my fingers and everything crossed that she will be one of the lucky ones and that we will be soon over there at Nausicaa looking at the sharks.

Had some interesting information about this situation from Colette which is worthwhile passing on. You have to take the Tamiflu within the first 2 days of it striking otherwise its too late and you have to fight the strain on your own, with no drugs. The Tamiflu makes you worse if you dont take it sooner rather than later. You must take it at the beginning, so essential that you get in quick. I beleive too that you will shortly be able to by-pass the doctor for the first time ever and get the Tamiflu direct from NHS Direct.

Clearly this is quite a miserable flu. When it started in Mexico with the resulting headlines one never imagined that it would reach all the way to Dover but indeed it has.

end link