Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Firstly, apologies for the delay in getting back to this thread, I've been Dover Music Festivaling and at work.

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    Well I have rather foolishly just read the above post.Whst a lot of mumbo jumbo.What on earth has it got to do with the original thread.Please can this forum be restored to normality.

I'm sorry. Is English not your first language? Please indicate which part(s) you think is(are) "mumbo jumbo" as I've just re-read it and it makes perfect sense within the context of the conversation. Even more so now I'm sober (I think that was a two bottles of wine post). A bit verbose maybe, but then I always have been hopeless at summarising.

Nothing to do with the original thread. The thread had moved on (before I joined in). As threads tend to do on most internet forums. As conversations do in real life. This forum was highly abnormal in previously requiring real names.

end link