Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As you say Jan, here we go again. I was delivering the local Tower Hamlets Forum newsletter, nothing political. The flap to the letter box was stiff, and I lifted it with my finger to go to put leaflet through with other hand. There had been no indication there was a dog inside, totally quiet, no signage. I had half of the finger bitten off and required surgery. Discovered a few days later from our local postman that they are not allowed to deliver post to the address because had become aware of the dog. If you have to collect your mail I think you would realise you had a problem. I knew nothing about the fate of the dog until I was informed by the police and yes was a CPS prosecution. The court obviously felt it was a serious matter, again nothing to do with me, I was not even there. if all the people both here and on social media who are making these very distressing statements about me actually saw the damage and got their facts rights, then may feel differently and think about how they would feel if it had happened to them.

end link