Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am literally appalled at this story, Brivio was to blame for this incident, It was HER who put her fingers into the letterbox, promoting herself in a political campaign. This dog was protecting its owners space! Not only her foolhardyness of trespassing on someone elses property. The image in the paper is NOT of the actual dog, which is quite wrong, in my opinion.
    However Brivio was not satisfied with just having the dog destroyed, she then takes the matter to Court, whereby she has instilled so much stress to a person needlessly; threatening a jail sentence to a harworking member of public. (who incidentally) is coughing up for Ms Brivio's lunches out and expenses as a Town Councillor. You Ms.Brivio should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe a good idea to stop trespassing on peoples property, the Bin men don't even do this..... just saying. ps. do NOT come near my property with your campaign leaflets. and as a suggestion obtain a copy from the postal services of the 'must take notice-dog alert' notice when you next go out campaigning for votes.

end link