Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks Paul..Im not sure at all but like I say I see this bus suddenly playing a role so very good luck to them.

This morning we have the first of the Costa cruise liners in..you know those ones with the slightly retro look, note the twin yellow funnels, but at the same time a hugely modern fleet. Again of Italian origination. The Italian fleets are very big on Dover these days, as we saw the input MSC made and are continuing to make...so great stuff. A warm welcome to all Italians.

ADDED EXTRA: have just looked out and there is a gaggle of Cruise Liners suddenly sneaking in. Y'see turn away for a minute and it all happens. We have a traffic jam of cruise liners. MSC Armonia is outside my rear window as I write and the Amadea is just nestling against the breakwater, no room for it at a terminal. Boom time for the harbour. All Italian ships again as I mentioned above. Great stuff.
    Two large ships and the smaller Amadea. Beautiful.

Not a great picture by any stretch but it gives an idea.

end link