Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

transcript here keith, i am sure that charlie and julie are working on it still.

chas you have mentioned the above subject on your profile. this is a big issue for those of us live in dover. people know that any report to the asb department elicits no response. i know this from personal experience, a... (more)

chas

you have mentioned the above subject on your profile.

this is a big issue for those of us live in dover.

people know that any report to the asb department elicits no response.

i know this from personal experience, as do many that have complained on the 2 local online forums. (less)

6 comments

Howard, it's a major concern to me. One third of people who responded to my recent survey said they have personally experienced anti social behaviour. I will make enquiries on the issue you raise. Thanks for telling me about it. Charlie
    - Charlie Elphicke

If you can give me more details,I can also make enquiries. I do know that every report is investigated by the ASB unit,but sadly for every report there may not be a soloution. Lat month there were 29 reports of ASB reported to the unit which only have 2.5 members of staff,and all reports have been investigated with most of those being resolved. However,as I said,please do give me the details and I will ask some questions on your behalf.
    - Cllr Julie Rook

thanks for your reply julie, i will dig out the ddc reference numbers and get back to you, will make it more simplified that way. howard
    - howard mcsweeney

julie have dug back in my records, the incident happened on 24/7/2008, i reported it by e mail straightaway. i received an automated response(no reference no; unhappily) but timed at 0758 hours 26/7/2008 informing me that it may take 10 working days to get a reply. having got none, i rang the direct number on a few occassions and left a message on the answering machine. the thing that people have noticed is that all the adverts requesting people "not to put up with anti-social behaviour" disappeared around the same time. i can assure you that my one was not investigated.
    - howard mcsweeney

what did your investigations uncover julie?
    - howard mcsweeney

it would appear that i was right all along, the asbo unit doesn't exist.
    - howard mcsweeney

end link