Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You tell em Marek. This is something positive, lets all view it as that. I for one like hearing that crime is down it makes me feel a little safer and god knows there's precious (no pun intended) little out there to make us feel safe. Plus lets all give thought to the police and the PCSO's who are out there doing the best job they can.

A few years ago I was mugged on the promenade, it was a distressing incident but fortunately all I lost way my handbag and a few irreplacable items in it. The police were fantastic, because I was 6 months pregnant at the time they were out there like a shot almost baying for blood. I was led by the hand to give a statement and ended up giving a fairly accurate decision of my assailant. Unfortunately he wasn't caught but believe me that wasn't for want of trying on behalf of the police. I think they do a fab job and I'm so happy to see more of them in Dover than I ever have before.

end link