Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's lovely to see all these improvements,not much chance of them relocating to Whitfield then.
    Just wish they would sort out the parking.The roads around River are a nightmare when football is on .Even on an away match cars are left on surrounding roads all day.There are only two ways out of River and a nightmare to get out.The buses struggle to keep Tom any sort of time ?If you live in The Ridgeway area best place is to stay in doors.Even some locals use their cars to get to the ground"
    The Council have had years to Dort this out .Many years ago I went with an Officer to look at the old coke site,now has houses built there.This Officer has been retired some six years or more.
    I have tried and tried to get Park and ride.The Council Offices car parks are empty and also Christchurch Academny.I have visited the club officially on a couple of occasions and saw their ground plans .
    Hopefully an Officer will read this I know some support the club.

end link