Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

An hour he's been going on for. Not singing really. The type of "singer" who thinks good singing is about bellowing as loud as possible and shouting "c'mon" a lot.

The Queen's on the telly tight now (no doubt telling everyone to stay indoors). Possibly thinks he's more important than The Queen. He's finishing with Stereophonics "Take A Look At Me Now", now apparently (hopefully). That says a lot about the ego involved methinks.

He also sang Night Fever, which I think is in very poor taste right now. Please don't "...give me that night fever, night fever", right now please.

Some obvious self isolation violations happening as well.

Sorry. I always tend to get a bit Simon Cowell at karaoke do's (especially unrequested ones). If they were playing an instrument as well I may have been impressed. Lots of the Shout & Holler/Whistle As Loud As I Can at the end of every song look at me types in attendance as well. Ffs don't encourage him.

Can I get back to concentrating on watching telly and playing poker now please?

/killjoy

end link