Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hullo Bern ,another year and yet again you pick my posting to pieces .Maybe a bit of the green eyed monster there me thinks re NHS .Yes many people do work hard but they dont come on here bleating My eldest son flew to Norway during Christmas week off??Left home 4.00am arrived back 1.00am following morning That is hard work but his company are doing very well and DTI the .public school educated son works along side him common sense is showing in profits .
    Back to the NHS My elderly Aunt coming 92 fell twice before Christmas once down the stairs Her Husband 93,called a taxi made their way to the nurse The hospital Broomfield is many miles away they
    did not dial 999 and clog the emergency system neither did they travel miles to A'E what older people have always done got on with it .No benefits to be seen .Worked all their lives .So dont bleat to me about prejudices.

end link