Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well, what a hugely enjoyable day it turned out to be, so many people turned up with their chairs, picnic baskets & blankets. The sun shone & it just kept getting hotter, the Pimm's flowed beautifully. the strawberries went down a treat, the children played to their hearts content & the entertainment was brilliant

I want to say a Big Thank You to everyone especially the volunteers, my friends, Gillian Smissen, her son Dale & friend Valerie, Pat & Patrica Sherratt, Denise Smith, her son Martin, my family, BarryWS, daughters Briony & Saskia & sister Yvonne who all helped endlessly throughout the day

Also to DDC Chairman Sue Nicholas, Deputy Mayor Viv Revell & daughter Michelle, Dover Carnival Girls, Maddie's Melody Makers, Dover Dance Academy & Professional Storyteller for Adults & Children Roisin Murray who were all splendid

I must say a Huge thanks to Morrisons who were extremely generous with our refreshments, M&S & Co-Op also helped towards our supplies

Big thanks to all the local people, friends, forumites & the local press for making the day very special :yesnod

A beautiful day for a Pimm's in the Park

end link