Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Lots to update re Pimm's in the Park

Firstly, I see the Dover Mercury & the Dover Express ran a piece in their papers on Thursday, Thank You to both
    Hopefully, we will see more in the papers over the next couple of weeks.

I have been beavering away arranging our Pimm's in the Park day, happy to report that some of our entertainment is now confirmed. I'm delighted to say that Maddie's Melody Makers & the Dover Dance Academy will be entertaining us on the day & Professional Storyteller, Roisin Murray will entertain the children with her magical stories. Many thanks to all of them for giving up their time to support the day

Also, I approached some of our local Dover Supermarkets, Morrisons, M & S and the Co-Op have very kindly offered to help us with some necessary supplies. Many thanks to all of them for their generosity, very much appreciated

DTC have confirmed the attendance of our Deputy Town Mayor, Cllr Viv Revell accompanied by Michelle Revell & the Dover Carnival girls have also confirmed their attendance on the day. We are very pleased to have them with us to take part in the celebrations. Members of the Castle Forum, lots of business people & friends have also emailed that they are coming along too. Our brilliant volunteers will be around on the day to help serve everyone refreshments & strawberries & enjoy the day. I'm hoping to see lots of local people picnicking in the park, we just now need to keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

Liz Dimech from the Castle Forum & I were sprucing up the flowers this week. We start work again on Monday painting some of the repaired parts of our refurbished benches & starting on three more that need refurbishing. Cllr Pat Sherratt, Liz Dimech & I will be at it again

Will be back with more updates soon

Just popped back to say I have also contacted Pimm's & I'm awaiting confirmation for some of their merchandise, they were very cooperative & delighted to hear of our event here in Dover

end link