Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks Ken, pleased you & Karen were impressed with all the improvements in the park, everyone works so hard so always nice to have feedback

Kath, thank you, I love seeing all those Connaught Park photos of yesteryear

And here is our update, all seven benches are finally done & dusted, here are some before & after pix.

Before

After

More waiting to take their place in the park

We have been informed that there are five more benches to be refurbished for the park, they seem to grow like mushrooms!

Attention HELP Needed
    Yesterday we got word that our plants are ready so it's all systems go tomorrow morning from 9.30am. I have been busy trying to arrange for volunteers from tomorrow onwards, so if anyone can help, during the day, even if it is only for an hour, then you will be most welcome. If you can, just bring a trowl & a pair of gardening gloves, no worries if not, I may have enough to go round. Hope the weather is kind tomorrow as we must press on getting as much done as possible to get the five beds finalized over the next few days.

Colette 07976640472

end link