Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just popped on to say a Huge Thanks to Graham Tutthill & photographer Chris for the splendid write-up & photos in this week's edition of the Dover Mercury, well done guys

Hopefully the Dover Express will follow suit this coming Thursday as their photographer Andy was in the park taking photos last Monday

We are there again tomorrow morning at 10am sanding down the rest of the benches, we have completed four so far. It's a bit long winded doing it by hand & I've discovered muscles in my upper arms that I never knew were there. Still good for, what do us women call them, oh yes I know, 'bingo wings' They should be nicely toned by the time we finish Then we can get on with the painting. Anyone free with an hour or two to spare, then please come & join in or if not tomorrow, just give me a call or drop me an email when you can help out

end link