Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree with Pat.Too often the developers present glorious plans however quite often they not deliver what is expected.That site is one of the best in Dover and houses should be built to encourage professional people to locate there.I recall when the garrison was located here in Dover ..There were some lovely woman’s clothes shops ,because in years gone by people when going out for a meal wore evening clothes.I was fortunate enough to be invited out to dinners .Those days have now gone ,The link is with Officers wives,.
    I was on the housing side of DDC and also planning and often I sat through presentations but plans got altered and the vision went .The flats which did come up to expectation are in Castle Street.
    Where i live the development is good .Care was taken with the colour of bricks and it’s a good mixture of houses bungalows and flats .The nursing home is of an interesting design.Roof level s interesting.

end link