Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BAZZ
    On the question of Quango's I think we ALL agree that governments for ever and a day have made use of Quango's AND there aint much support for them.

So lets not get on this hobby horse of labour bashing, the tories were no better and i never heard you call for the quango's to be dismantled when tories were in govt.

So lets be clear this is no more than another opportunity for bazz to bash the labour party.

At least we are starting tosee the light at the end of the tunnel on the NHS clearly Bazz is now promoting private health, and BIG BIG NHS cuts, although the tories have not yet gone that far, they to have made it clear they will be making cuts in the NHS

I'm with howard on the bigger picture, the NHS can be one to be proud of if we revamp and make sure we get rid of the dead wood.
    (Maidstone did ) THEY got rid of the top layer chief exec.

The NHS is struggling for survival because it can see the increases in the number of medicines/.cures coming onto the market, and everyone wants these on there doorstep summat that will never be achieved.

So we have to revamp the hospitals to make them clean and reliable, and bring back the matron to have teeth in running the wards.

We need a clear vision for the NHS and cut back the senior managers who are costing lots of dosh but providing little.

A major review of the NHS is wot we need not a slow run down of it

FIGHT FOR OUR NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE
    It will be to late when the tories slowly run it down or worse abolish it.

end link