Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger. Thank you for that, you see where I am coming from what we need to do is get the companys on our side to see what they can do for our town and district and schools and that will take alot more then me going on about it. I think Mr Walkins could help by going around and talking to them, He might have done that to some of them but I know no one has been out to see Mr Cook and the very good set up he has out there,Dover and the district is on the move now, and some of us and that is me too have gave the district council a bashing in the years gone by, but they have carried on with their plans even if that has been very slow at times and are winning and geting more support from the public, and again the Town council is also on the move and need our support to
    IF and it is a very BIG IF only the two councils could work along side each other it would help.
    Well that is about all I can say about it.

I remain as always yours faithfully Vic Matcham

end link