Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

iT was certainly a very good event Mandie with a large turnout. This was one of the best turnouts Ive seen in the Park. I wonder if the crowd were sucked into the event by the loud music as it certainly was loud, but enjoyable, and the DJ chap was doing a good job. The volume would have reached the main thoroughfares of Dover and people would have popped around to see what was going on.

The Politicians were out in force. Gwyn Prosser Labour MP came to see the various services in action...and Charlie Elphicke Conservative Candidate for Gwyns seat was there too with his young family..and little doggie. Ive got a nice picture or two of Gwyn and Charlie together enjoying the event in the hot bright sun..coming shortly to our frontpage.

The various displays and demos added to the blissful occasion and there was a super flypast but a bit late in the day for me as I missed it. Could kick meself I could.

The new play area for young kids was hugely packed and a definite success. Great to see the kids enjoying it. I took a picture, but was cautious about taking a picture there,uncomfortable, as you here stories of the guy with the camera getting arrested kind of thing..

All n all a very successful event. Pencester Gardens continues to entertain the people of Dover and all for FREE, very important in these cash strapped times.

end link