Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just before Christmas whilst picking up one of my charges from Folkestone Road we saw a lady of ethnic origin going through all the black bags and just throwing down stuff she didn't want. She did it at the house we were opposite and when the owner shouted at her she just looked at her and carried on to the next house. When we came back down some ten miniutes later she was going up Elms Vale Road still scavenging. This is why we have to be so careful what we throw out too - identity theft is rife these days, I shred anything with a name and address on it, even adverts.
    Incidentally, I bought a couple of dustbins with clamp on lids for a tenner each and they do stop seagulls getting at my rubbish. I keep them on my little front yard because I can't carry them through the house. When I get back from my school run I lift the bags out ready for the binmen - seems to work for me.

end link