Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Last evening the above association held its AGM and I had decided because of its latest direction I wouldn't be standing for the chairperson position.
    I did attempt on the Facebook attempt to explain my position which was twice removed, and then with two others that had served since the 80s was expelled from the facegroup page .

As I'm unable to explain why I'm no longer posting on that page I thought I would put it here and on my page.

It is a sad day for me as I have been involved since its formation as has one of the other two expelled .

I feel that Betty Whitfield the leading light in the 80s would be turning in her grave if she saw the present committees decisions .

But all that said I would like to thank Individuals in the ward, together with groups using the hall, for all thanks and support since last night.
    It has been a tough decision to move away ,

Thanks again .

I have already become a trustee of another group who values my volunteer time .
    A Nd active in other groups .
    So there's no shortage of people wanting my time lol

Another new chapter opens today

end link