Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mince pies and mulled wine were given away by DTC outside their offices and we had some characters dressed up - unfortunately I was not ambulatory but did see david Lloyd ( who was organising the swich on).

Bearing in mind the poor weather it was at least an event to get people out. Next year I will be back in my blow up father christmas outfit again!! Pity that it always seems wet and dark when we do this !!!

As there is now no organisation for retailers to co-ordinate their opening it is unlikely that an individual would do something - we were open all day til 6pm and only PaulB came in! Funny that no-one wanted a survey done ..... If they had , they would have had a smile and a warm welcome(as ever)

As far as decorations in Castle St are concerned - its next weekend (hopefully!!!? only at the moment I am having a little difficulty with the ladder.

D

end link