Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I wouldn't say it was muted Howard,some people that don't know the beautiful game didn't know him,but does that make him any better/worse that a 'c' list Celeb,he came did the job and went.What I will say was the whole day's entertainment was excellent,well done Ronnie,Anne,Sue and all those Cllrs who helped and especially the Town Council Staff.What was disappoining is that I saw Town Cllrs walking thru the Town not helping/joining in,and many were missing.
    Now I don't want to promote what I did but I volunteered my services for the day and had a great time,giving away mulled wine (it was lovely stuff Jeanette) with Terry and minced pies,1700 of them.Watch Priory Fields School kick it off,went and saw my old mate Barry Goss,went round Pencester to see Dominic Castle with the Football skills,then got dressed up as Poo from the Tellytubbies saw Leanna from the Swingtime Sweethearts,then helped with some security on the lights switch on.
    Saw loads of forumites as the day went on Paul Posh Barry Marek Howard Terry and Jeanette Chris (I got a ponytail that Graham Tumber hasn't) brilliant day.

end link