Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

And funnily enough in the poor oul Isle of Mann too. Yes drinking. They are all at it. That weird species known to mankind as teenagers. And when you line the worse pissheads up in all Europe, we are right up there with the best of 'em...or ermm I mean the worst of them. Bulgaria is worst of all, then the I of Mann, then us.

Yes new research shows that binge drinking is rife amongst the young and its getting worse. Girls are the newer species to hit the bottle and by golly do they know how to binge. They drink into oblivion to forget the fact that they live in one of the best countries on the planet. " I drink to forget!" said one earlier.

This reminds me of a letter I saw in todays Dover Mercury. Headline as follows... No Jobs, No Sun, so why do people want to come here?? interesting letter too. But you can add to the fact that we have no jobs and no sun, add to it with this new statistic..we're also all rolling down drunk too. A very attractive proposition for the hapless traveller. No doubt upon hearing this latest info, all those trying to climb aboard trucks in Calais will now piss-off somewhere else. So, a solution has been found to our immigration problem. If we get 'worser and worser' then the chances are nobody at all, no infidel currently camped at our gate, will touch us with a barge pole. End of that particular problem then. So, we're well on the way to achieving the ultimate immigration solution.

end link