Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Blimey quite a lot there, its no surprize I go in general with Ross and DT1

We do need a society of people willing to work, somrething we don't have at the moment.
    I'm sure we have all seen the same people day in day out never likely or wanting to work, not because they can';t but because its easier not to.

Iv made many postings on this before about the benefits system and how costly it is and how it needs a revamp, and we (any govt) should not be frightened to make those people who can work, to do so.

Thats not t say there are those out there who need a helping hand, that should continue but in a far more structured way, one that gives incentives more for people to work.

On tax's I understand where Barry's coming from, but those doing well financially are not always sadly the best people for the job
    Look at some of these top people and some of the earnings, some camn even be with companies losing millions!!!!
    We should reward people who do well, but im sure many will agree someone earning over £400,000 a year hadl;y needs to many rewards, but they get greedy and get big pensions, and pay off's should they ;leave.
    Wages for all although would be complicated to do, needs addressing,
    Some of these wages are obscene, and the gap in big earners/low earners is widening, can that be good for the country?

DT1 IS CORRECT you don't have to be rich to be successful, it depends what individuals views are on sucessful!

I'm, aware of many successful people in life, and enriched with experience , but they are far from rich.

anyway there my starter for 10

end link