Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Quite funny really. I couldn't care less about the bloke. On one of the few occasions I ever got close to him, he told a neighbour of mine to eff off, leaving another hapless local Tory twerp to scurry around after him apologising to all and sundry within earshot. That was enough for me together with the fact that, in reality, he achieved liitle as a local MP and hardly ever seemed to be bothered with such fineries as holding surgeries.

His estranged wife is no better. Happy to support the party cause unfailingly, regardless of its toxicity. Take a look at her voting records and stance on the Cummings, Paterson issues if you don't believe me.

The amusing thing is that all the patronising 'give it a rest' guff comes from local Tories unable to accept the stain he's left on their party. It's still a subject of local interest. If you don't like it, then go and preach somewhere else.

end link