Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    Give it a rest.

It's disturbing how so many hypocrites try to hide behind the shield of their 'religion' when their morals come into question. And equally disturbing how many of the same political hue are keen to take up cudgels on their behalf.

That blatant perjurer Aitken springs to mind. And then there's Prince Charles doing his best to protect that odious paedophile 'man of the cloth' Peter Ball.

I'm not suggesting that our Charlie played the religion card. He was a shameless liar so I doubt anyone whould have believed him anyway. No, he wielded a different type of power - that of the successful politician whose judgment and probity were meant to be trustworthy. Same devious motives though - how can I get some more sexual gratification, regardless of the consequences on the victim. And fortunately he tried it on with people strong enough to resist him.

Please don't preach or tell people to give it a rest. I don't think it does you any credit.

end link