Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Captain Haddock wrote:
    I'm male. I have three daughters. Are males sexyual predators?

Try reading your history of the Russians entering Berlin or even the Americans in France where women felt less 'safe' than during German occupation.

Men are biologically programmed to make as many babies as possible. Ergo predatory. Obviously does not equate in the vast majority of cases to being rapists, paedophiles, or any other kind of sexual deviant, even the lesser kind such as a serial groper. Not sure why you start bringing gang rape into it - that is just a distortion of my words. Why do some people find it so hard to understand what I am saying? I cannot believe that anyone s disputing men are sexual predators by nature and trying to score moral points. Or take things so personally. Anyone who thinks this is not true is deluded or a hypocrite or both and I repeat that there are plenty of predatory women around as well.

I studied history for my degree and am well aware of these incidents you mention.

end link