Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    Ok I will not reply .I know they are winding me up .Its a man thing

Please don't say it's a man thing? How sexist is that?

You have started this thread and then didn't like the challenges (from men and women), then made sweeping comments about what you think men like, suggesting we might be no different to a sexual predator, you suggest that you know more to the case than the court and won't say on a public forum, when someone said something you didn't like, you told them to "lighten up", you start trying to use the Bible to make people feel guilty because all of us are sinners, and then you decide to say that you knew a "chap" (not what I'd call them) who was a child molester who'd done his time, suggesting he was no longer a threat!

Then you have the nerve to suggest everyone else is winding you up? I think it is the other way round!

As you are a Daily Mail reader, I assume you've read the article today from his mother in law?

end link