Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No Sue, I think everyone clearly understood the point you were attempting to make. I’m not sure why you’re digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself. Charlie Elphicke was judged a predator- he has served his sentence for his indefensible behaviour. Some men continue to engage in a similar manner but the majority of women are now feeling more empowered to stand up for themselves and report assaults and inappropriate behaviour- this has been a hard fought battle and we are now part of a more equal society as a result. There are still a number of inequalities which are being challenged but happily the days of women enduring assaults, sexist remarks and unacceptable behaviour from men is coming to an end. Thanks largely to men who have stood alongside women and challenged bad behaviour in their peers.
    You suggested earlier that I “lighten up”, perhaps that remark is indicative of why the behaviour of the likes of Charlie Elphicke has pervaded our society for much longer than necessary.

end link