Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    I thought he was a better politician than our current one.He did go to events and always listened if you needed advice .He helped me when I was a Councillor .The seat outside Buckland Health facilty.Our Bus Service .Our current MP not interested in councillors who work in their community .Men will always flirt it s how you deal with it .

Anyone would be a better, more honest, more possessing of a backbone than our current obsequious MP. As for 'groper' Elphicke himself, I once watched him tell a neighbour of mine to 'f**k off' with his cohorts of hangers on in tow. Oh how quickly the snivelling Collor rushed round to apologise on his master's behalf. 'He's under so much pressure, you know' Utterly pathetic example of the worst of local politics.

And he wasn't just a flirt. He was a predatory creep who lied to his wife and his electorate and caused a lot unhappiness for those who he should have been supporting. But he's a Tory and can do no wrong in some people's eyes.

end link