Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well after all the postings re toilets ,I thought I would start another topic .Yes CATS ****.I have had my cat for over nine years ,she came from the cat Sanctuary only to live here in Sanctuary Close

I was told the previous owner a very elderly lady was going blind so could not see the cat who is black in colour .The elderly lady and the cat lived together in a flat .Charlie the name of said cat does not like men and runs away at the sight of a man .No jokes here fellows .

Well today I ventured out into my lovely garden spotted a few bulbs coming through and returned in doors .Well I did not take my slipper come shoes off ,yes CAt mess every where ,.
    Why do I relay this to you well Charlie the cat rarely goes outtside and never ,never does a poo in the garden .

Yes its someone elses Cat Poo on my carpet .
    Not fair is it .
    People around here have cats that live outside most of the time.Poor little creatures sit at my window or door crying ."please let me in " .
    This is not a shaggy dog tale or a cats tale

end link