Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Heard there may be an additional one to be added! Allegedly there is a second Tower Hamlets Forum that calls itself the TH Community Forum. Often attended by UKIP DDC Cllr Ben Glayzer. Allegedly they meet every month but very few people from the community attend ( fewer than 5 not counting the 2 committee members who, strangely, are related which conflicts with their constitution) The committee members have a relative who was crowned Tower Hamlets Queen but the girl doesn't live in the area. It appears Cllr Glayzer is planning to drive the vehicle which will transport the young lady. I can only repeat what was said by a rather stout lady whilst I waited in a queue and she claimed to be a committee member. I do not know the lady myself. If the tale is indeed factual, it surely will be Confusius who reigns, not a carnival queen. Never heard of any town having 3.

end link