Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Three weeks ago I was part of a convoy entering the Tunnel site in Sandgatte that was attacked by the massed battalions of illegals living in Calais including missiles that included petrol bombs. Last night entering Calais port I was following a truck when missiles including a shopping trolley fully loaded with heavy objects was launched onto the truck from a bridge. Luckily the immigrants timing was but a second out and all the missiles hit below the windscreen causing massive damage to the truck.
    The French police were once again amazing and after asking me to follow them very slowly were able to clear the route in safety. I can only say that despite the tremendous effort of the French police to protect us it is only a matter of time before a truck driver is seriously injured or dare I say it, killed. This is not scaremongering it is fact bearing in mind an iron bar was thrown from the self same bridge recently embedding itself in the passenger seat.

end link