Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I will not be replying to any more Dover Forums about the Calais situation. The people who are replying are too vindictive for my tastes. These people are only trying to survive, and when the trouble is over with Isis, most will want to return to their homes...just like you would in the same situation. If those who are treating this as a joke and being vindictive about it with one liners and funny images, I hope one day they too will find themselves in the same situation. Britain is developing a negative attitude with its cruel jokes and lack of pity. When you see a child of one and two and hundreds more being drowned in the Mediterranean, it is no longer a laughing matter... It is no fun being in the water knowing you have a good chance of dying with your wife and your children. I have sailed with friends who were torpedoed, and in the water for hours, many of their friends dying around them, in the Second World War. I would like to see the people who are writing this s*** go to a forum more suited to their moronic tastes. Goodbye.

end link