Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks Howard. I cannot think what the solution will be. No one seems to give a damn about the situation, and it seems too little too late. I still believe the danger of the immigrant invasion will come from the sea. With a sprinkling of terrorists among them too. Then no one will be able to stop them. I feel sorry for these people, I really do. But too many and Britain will be swamped with their numbers. Maybe now the Turks have realised the danger and have let the Americans use their air base, things could change. The Kurds, and that includes their brave 'Warrior Women', are the only people with guts enough to face these religious fanatics on the ground. They love their land and are fighting for it. I hope the Turks and the world powers that be. Will recognise the Kurd's determination to erradicate this terror from the world, and supply them with what they need. I know these people will not turn and run like the Iraqi's did. It is horrific to think that it took only one automatic rifle on a beach in North Africa to kill thirty soft-target tourist Britians who were not a danger to anyone... But this is what the world has to deal with now. When people realise religion has its evil side too they will think on their beliefs more deeply. Religion is what humans have made it nothing more.

end link