Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am proud that the UK is seen to have a heart. Yes, there needs to be a more effective management of the applications and a kind and helpful way of dealing with the individuals, and a better way of sifting people so that the hard-faced crims do not get in - I am not silly, there are many hard faced crims who queer the pitch of the genuine refugees, and I hope there is a special place in Hell for them. The bottom line is that (rather like "health and safety" and its relation to real life) these things cannot be boxed, pigeonholed or filed neatly. I would rather take in 10 misfits and capture one real refugee than risk missing that one. I have heard some bone-crunchingly, heart-mashing, eye-watering real life verified life histories that would reduce you (I hope) to a puddle, and if needs be would prefer to make a mistake than miss one of those poor, vulnerable people.

end link