Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We have the technology Howard - it's called a Night Heater and it's about all the hot air I can stand.

It's not a case of if the refugees decide anything. They seem determined to come to Britain because we're seen as a soft touch. The only way to change that is to somehow prove that we're not a soft touch anymore. In other words, those that do get in get shipped back home; no ifs, ands or buts. If these people have a legitimate claim for asylum then they must apply for it in the first safe country they come to not wait until they finally manage to smuggle themselves in.

I think I heard somewhere recently that the current estimate of the number of immigrants in the UK illegally and unregistered is around the 3 million mark (my memory may be playing tricks of course and it could be a lot less). That's one heck of a lot of spongers for the economy to support and they need to be rounded up and sent home too.

I have no problem with legitimate refugees or asylum seekers but they MUST enter this country legally.

end link