Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I just do not see why we are fighting out there while a good number of their young men pay to get smuggled over to France, then the UK.

Look at the news last night and they all appeared to be men, where were the women and children? I can only assume they have been left behind in Afghanistan. Good brave men that run from their home land and leave their families behind can only leave me to assume they are not so brave. So let them in give them military training and send them back as a military unit (Afghanistan Regiment) to fight for their families, their homes, their Country.

I am just sick and tired of seeing our young service personnel die for a Country who's people do not appear to want freedom, want to stand up for that freedom or fight for it in any way and their turn out on the elections shows that.

We have the best troops in the world and i will always fully support them but I find it hard to see this as a winnable war and how it secures our peace here.

end link