Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I was only joking about the wallpaper Terry; I think it's a great idea.

I spoke some time ago to one of the Ladies at the White Cliffs creative guild and she was saying they can do artwork where it actually looks like a shop with someone working inside.

I thought that sounded fantastic, but I also think it will be good to have images of our (local) history - Crabble Corn Mill, Grand-Shaft and Drop Redoubt, some of the amazing views at the Western Heights.

The artwork that was being displayed at the Town Council offices last week, was a collaboration between English Heritage and the Girls Grammar School, maybe some more of that could be used.

Henry V111 stayed here, Henry 11 built it, lots of characters form history to draw upon.

I don't know if there's any partnership working with the DoverPride artists, but working together in partnership, always brings a greater element of success.

Roger

end link