Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry about the short notice, but:

There is to be a meeting tonight (Tuesday the 21st. of April) at the Town Hall, where ways to help reduce the affects of the recession, are to be discussed - ways to help businesses.

The meeting is being hosted by Charlie Elphicke, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate.

Here is Charlie's invite:

"I am hosting public meetings with coastal communities economic expert Mark Simmonds MP and cabinet members from Dover District Council and Kent County Council. The meetings will be held on Tuesday 21st April - in Deal Town Hall at 5.30pm and Dover Town Hall at 7.30pm. We know that politicians don't have all the answers. So I very much hope that if you are interested in getting more business, more jobs and money for our local community, you will come and share your ideas on how we can, together, best support our local businesses and economy.

Charlie Elphicke
    Dover and Deal Conservative Prospective MP"
    charlie@elphicke.com
    www.elphicke.com

If you work for a local business, or perhaps own one, this could be very useful.

I do hope you will be able to come along: I do appreciate it is very short notice, but it could be very useful to you and your business.

Kind Regards

Roger

end link