Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Pablo for that information.You are correct if I had caught the previous bus from Canterbury ,however I would have had to wait nearly thirty minutes in Lydden.I suppose I could have popped into the Bell for a swift drink.Which ever way you look at it River has not been served well.I did venture into Dover yesterday first time in two weeks.I hate walking through Penceste and Biggin Street is not much better.I even ventured into MS .There are no seats in St James area unless you desire a cup of coffee.
    Leafy River and a trip to local Co op .Is easier .At least we have several seats .Could be a former Councillor listened to Jo public .
    I tried reading Stage Coaches Annual report.I see the local Commercial Manager has been out celebrating at various events to celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary of Stagecoach taking over from East Kent.Now those were the days .

end link