Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I’ve been going through the new timetables for the villages on the old 89 route in some detail, as well as the 15 Dover-Canterbury route. It now turns out that if you change buses at either the Lydden Bell on the 92A or the Railway Bell on the 92 and then pick up the next 15 service in either direction, you can reach either Dover or Canterbury in 40 minutes from Eythorne. This compares with 50 minutes to Dover on the 92/92A or over an hour to Canterbury on the old 89 service. I just feel sorry for all the folk in Nonington who will now have to walk two miles in any direction to catch any bus at all outside school times. The final nail in the coffin for the Royal Oak I think.

Keith, you might consider going via Canterbury as it seems quicker than via Folkestone most of the day. Or if your time is valuable to you, take the train instead!

end link