Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do not think that the P.M. should go ahead with this ,Has worked very hard over the years,the ones that run him down have never been in office,we can all sit back and say what we would have done,but as I very well know saying and doing are not the same.He is at this time the leader of the U.K. and should not lower that high office down to a debate on T.V. with others who have never been in the position and all they are out to do is make out what he has done over the years as wrong he should be above all that.And what makes me think is if the blues had been in office over the last five years would we all be looking at taking their heads off as well,I think we would we all know alot what has happen was out side the box and would have happen to any of the partys in office at that time., but he was the man and he has done his best and i am not a red,but feel we should all stand by him at this time. What I can see of the blues is one thing and one thing only get rid of Mr Brown and the reds,it does not matter if he is right or wrong just get rid of him,and if they do what then? Will things change overnight and all will be well, I think not.

end link