Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Over the past year the traffic, lorries and access to the seafront has rendered DeBradlei unviable. Many of us has seen this coming. The seafront access has been so difficult over the past year that the many coaches from throughout the South East have ceased to come. The reputation of the 'Port' and its travel difficulties have given the message that Dover is a 'no go' area. It is extremely sad to lose this excellent retail centre. It is THE retail centre for many of us with the most amazing fashionable cost effective clothes and shoes that are not of the High Street. Where do I get my beautiful sheets, dresses, shoes now........? Thanks Dover Harbour Board or Port of Dover you have, as a result of the traffic barrier, destroyed one of the best resources that Dover has had since its decline of High Street services. I am, as with many other methinks, totally bereft!

The Dover Harbour Board has an icy finger all over Dover. I have my eyes open to the non-executive members of the Board, the highly paid Dover Harbour Board who rules Dover. To what purpose? its demise.

Cambridge Terrace needs a watchful eye.

end link