Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just to add some figures to the original posting as I forgot to put the amounts in...
    for the 3 month period BP made a profit of £6.8billion
    thats £70million a day
    ..you and me are paying for that profit
    our gas bills have soared
    our electricity bills have soared
    our petrol bills have soared
    ...all these utility companies have or will weigh in with huge profits way above what would be the norm for a business, simply because they have us by the short and curlies. As they said on TV last night...you dont have to buy that new TV, or you dont have to buy that new sofa, but you do have to buy your heat your light and your fuel. if you dont you die. In other words as I said above, they have you by the short and curlies its a license to print money.

BarryW the lady with the small investment is not my target. But she is among the relatively few..on the other hand every single living person in the UK is subject to these punitive high prices from utility companies/ oil companies. Even politicians from all sides are getting embarassed by this situation. This is the highest BP profit of all time.

end link