Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barry, I am convinced it is only the longevity of Mandela which is preventing the inevitable in SA. As for tribalism, it is rife in Africa, and until they grow out of it they will continue to see tin pot dictators and corrupt nations.

Bob, whilst Israel continues its expansionist policies it will enrage and enflame those who are being dispossessed. Naturally therefore they will turn to armed struggle for their rights. Israel has the wherewithal to stop all this, but Netanyahu is an expanionist warmonger who has already faiuled as PM once before. Unfortunately Israelis appear to like sabre rattlers over sensible politicians. My hope is Obama will ignore the Jewish lobby and send a strong message to Israel to get its act together. Whether Netanyahu will listen is highly debatable, but if the funds and technology are turned off, he may have no choice.

The stumbling block to peace in the ME is Israel.

end link