Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

She has just got a medal for service to music..As some of you know from the age of 16 I was always working away from home first the army then as a welder working in shipyards and building sites and on ships which took me away as far as Canada, but most around the UK and Germany and France,anyway I was working in Swansea in the docks for about a year,and at times I would go out with my work mates ending up in a night club, well in Swansea there are some very big clubs and some small ones,and it was one of the small ones called the Vale Bond that we heard a very young girl singing it was her first night singing in any club and at the age of 16 she had the very best voice I have ever heard ,after singing she came over and talked to us ,and I said to her "At some point we will hear you on records and see you on the TV, WELL yes it was Bonnie Tyler,before she had a hit record.I think she married the owner of the Vale Bond night club.When you work away like we did some times you run into the very well know like her.I was working in Soho and run into Brian Rix the actor and there was others over the years.

end link